AR My First Calendar
AR My First Calendar Intro Video
AR My First Calendar Demo Video
10 x Profile Avatars
28 x 3D Animated Holidays (US, Canada, UK & Australia)
16 x 3D Animated Weather
4 x 3D Animatesd Season
6 x Animated Emotions
10 x 3D Activities
My First Calendar is the first AR (Augmented Reality) based kids educational Calendar in the market with lots of exciting features.
- Augmented Reality will amaze your kids how floating 4D calendar comes live from the printed marker.
- Every 3D and animated objects makes calendar live and every feature will keep your kid more interested to use this Calendar.
- Kids will learn about Date, Month, Year, Day, Season, Weather, Temperature, Holidays, Activities and Emotions.
- Create separate kids profile for each kid with different avatars to choose from.
- The purpose of this app for kids to learn Calendar while interacting with 3D objects and having fun playing in Augmented Reality environment.
- Features allow them to understand and learn Calendar easy way.
- Available on all mobile platforms and compatible with all different screen size.
- Kid won’t get bored using this app as as My First Calendar has daily activity for learning kid.
- Horizontal carousel menu to scroll and select your choice
- Up to year 2025 provided
- 28 x 3D animated holidays for USA, Canada, UK and Australia
- 4 x 3D animated season
- 16 x 3D animated weather
- 10 x 3D animated activities
- 10 profile avatars
- Parental lock to prevent kids deleting profile by mistake, but parents can do.
- Share their work and save or print them.
- And yes, once downloaded this app works offline without internet
How to use:
- Download and print AR My First Calendar PDF marker from https://entstudioapps.com/downloads/
- Focus app camera on printed marker and see how 4D calendar comes to life.
- Add profile for different kid, add their name and set avatar
- Edit or delete existing profile
- This app will support only device with a camera.
- Since this app is for kids some of the functions require parents permission.