AR My First Calendar
AR My Preschool is the first Augmented Reality app in the market to give you five Augmented Reality features for preschool and kindergarten school kids.
Augmented Reality is the new great way to teach your kids for Preschool and Kindergarten school. You are going to love how 3D Augmented Reality Preschool comes alive from the printed marker.
Augmented Reality technology may be new for some users. What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality is a technology that brings the world around you and adds virtual element on top which looks like it’s actually there in the real world. Augmented Reality (AR) is part of mixed reality lies between real world and virtual world, which brings elements of virtual world in to real world.
How to use:
• Download and print AR My Preschool PDF marker from https://entstudioapps.com/downloads/
• Place AR My Preschool marker on flat surface and focus app camera on marker. Avoid dark area and keep the marker in sight while playing, and see how 3D objects come to life.
• You can turn Augmented Reality On or Off to play AR My Preschool with or without pdf marker
Five in one:
• 3D Alphabet
• 3D Numbers
• 3D Body parts
• 3D Colors
• 3D Shapes
• Learn menu: Where your child can learn about Alphabet, Numbers, Body parts, Colors and Shapes
• Play menu: Where your child can test their knowledge after they learnt from Learn menu
• Available on all mobile platforms and compatible with most screen size
• Display in A-Z or random order
• Display in uppercase or lowercase
• Display 1-100 or random order
• Display numbers 1-20, 1-40, 1-60, 1-80 and 1-100
• You can earn reward stickers on completion of each task
• Up to 20 cute reward stickers are available
• Parental lock for Settings and Help menu
• Animated background
• This app will support only device with a camera.
• Since this app is for kids some of the functions require parents’ permission.
• Always look for update to receive new feature or bug fix
• We want to make sure you enjoy our app, so please leave your feedback and let us know if you have any issues or suggestions. Visit us: https://entstudioapps.com/contact