Everyday Shopping List
Everyday Shopping List Demo
Voice search item
Everyday Shopping List: the best shopping list application for all
Have you ever went on a shopping with specific items in mind to buy but ended up buying more or less than planned? Sometimes when we are offered with a lot of good stuffs before our eyes, we’re likely to buy on impulse. Get this – buy this and this and this. An impulse buying, unplanned decision to purchase goods after a sudden desire to own an item, may cause us spending more time and cost us more than our budget. It’s either we purchase lesser items, forgetting the needed stuffs, or more items which might probably not we needed at the moment. Now the only way to prevent such problems is having an organizer through a shopping list! A shopping list is a list of things that a shopper wants to buy. Traditionally, we do our listing in a piece of paper. However, it isn’t guaranteed to be the best medium since a paper can be easily damped and crumpled which might cause the handwritten items, unreadable. Through the emergence of technology, our shopping list can already be created in our mobile phones making it more accessible and convenient for the customers. Introducing, a shopping list not only for grocery, but can be for all item, fashion, furniture, home appliances, electronics and more, the Everyday Shopping List application! Everyday Shopping List is an application which allows you to create, edit, and save your shopping list in just a minute anytime & anywhere. Among a large number of shopping lists available online, only this app allows the shopper to do live update with any device you shared your shopping list with. Even when the other device is in dissimilar platform or brand, the host and guest can both update and able to see live changes, e.g. add, delete, cross, edit, store, etc. This app has actually more to offer than anyone could imagine, such as: First, as aforementioned, you can freely share the list with partner, roommate, or anyone who you share your grocery with. Next, the app is compatible with any device, be it Apple iOS or Google Android. In this app, you also have the power to make several shopping list and stores, thus you can separate your grocery list from other items you also have to purchase. For a more organized manner of listing, you can already name the items to store or go to store section and add item direct to store. Categorizing the list by store lets you to see what items you should buy from one store to another, hence making it less hassle for you. Like how a usual shopping list goes, you can set your price for frequent items so you can make the best budget and save money. For more convenience, you can easily search your item by voice, barcode and type the name of it. You can also organize your list by category, store, and items.
You can always go back to your list, add new items or edit existing items, name, price, quantity, barcode, category, and store. Similarly, you can create your own category! This app is the most user-friendly User Interface (user & computer system interaction). It also has an optional badge icon feature which allows the user to see how many items remaining in your shopping list. Making our life more stress-free, hundreds of popular items are already added to the app. Your list can be shared with as many people as you want. The best part is, your shopping list stay with your login no matter you reinstall it in your device or to other new device. Need to know how to use it? Well, it goes as easy as how it works. Download the app through the App Store or get it on Google App Play Store. The moment you open the app, it will require you create your first shopping list. You can already use it even when you don’t have an account yet. But to experience more on what the app offers, create an account. At the upper left side, tap the “settings,” the three parallel vertical lines, and tap “sign in.” For new users you should click create account but for old users, tap the sign-in box. If you forgot your password, you can always recover it via email account. Next, create your shopping list. Go again to the settings menu and click Manage My List, create as many shopping list as you want and name it on your own. You can also add, delete, and rename your shopping list as much as you like. To add items for your list, go to your shopping list and to the Plus menu. You can add items from your Recent Items, Popular or Items Catalog. There’s a lot to choose from. The items catalog offers over thousands of items. Type the item name or say by voice to search it on the items catalog. The app also recognizes barcodes from products. You can click on the barcode and scan new item to add it in your shopping list or add existing barcoded items into your shopping list. Barcodes can be changed in the edit item. For the store feature, go to select store and add as many stores you want. As abovementioned, assign items direct to store or go to each item and edit change store. You have your power to choose for the best manner suited for you. You can share your shopping list by tapping on human icon on top, add partners email and share with them. Like how you started with the app, they just have to download, create account and login using same email address. After this, you can freely share your shopping list and stores. To edit the items, just tap on them. You can edit item, name, quantity, price, category, barcode and assigning it to store. Tap on the three lines menu on top to sort list your shopping list. To delete item from the list, tap the crossmark and delete item. You can open shared list from Manage Shared shopping List. To see how many items left in your shopping list, enable badge from settings (iOS only). Everyday Shopping List benefits every user of it. Since, you can share your list to anyone as many as you want, you won’t find it difficult to decide with the items you need to buy. We are used to having companions all the time and the same happens when going on a shopping. Having a prepared and planned list ahead of time lets you decide for the both of you, hence preventing disagreements during the shopping period. Shopping has been considered as a great way to free us from stress. Making it as less hassle as possible will surely give the best shopping experience for any user.
- Share the list with partner, roommate or anyone who you share your grocery with and you will see live update when you update list any of the devices.
- This app is compatible with Apple iOS and Google Android both platforms, so no matter what your partner mobile is.
- Create multiple shopping list and stores to separate your grocery and other items.
- Assign item to store or go to store and add item direct to store.
- Sort list by store allows you to see what items you want to buy from which store.
- Set your price for frequent items and save money.
- Search your item by voice, barcode and type the name of item.
- You can arrange by category, store and items.
- Add new items or edit existing items, name, price, qty, barcode, category, store.
- Create your own category.
- Most user friendly User Interface.
- Optional badge icon to see how many items remaining in your shopping list.
- Hundreds of popular items are already added Everyday Shopping List to make your life easy.
- Shopping list can be shared with as many people as you want.
- Shopping list stay with your login no matter you installed fresh or install on a new device.
How to use:
- Create account: Tap on settings menu, click “Sign in” to create account using your email address and login.
- Create Shopping list: Go to settings menu and Manage My List, create as many shopping list you want and name your list whatever you like. Here you can also add, delete and rename your shopping list.
- Go to your shopping list and add items from Plus menu.
- Add items: Go to Plus menu and add items from Recent items, Popular or Items catalog.
- Search items: Type item name to search in items catalog or search by voice.
- Barcode: Click on barcode and scan new item to add in your shopping list or add existing barcoded items into your shopping list. Barcode can be changed in edit item.
- Click Plus on any item to like to add to shopping list.
- Stores: Go to select store and add as many stores you want and assign item direct to store or go to each item and edit change store.
- Sharing: Share your shopping list by tapping on human icon on top, add partners email and share with them, they just have to download, create account and login using same email address. This will share your shopping list and stores.
- Edit item: Tapping on item allow you to edit item, name, quantity, price, category, barcode and assigning to store.
- Sortlist: Tap on three lines menu on top to sort list your shopping list.
- Clear: Crossmark and delete item from the list.
- Enable badge from settings (iOS only) so you can see on icon, how many items left in your shopping list.
- Open shared list from Manage Shared shopping List.