- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Apps with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Apps. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Apps.
As a Visitor, you can browse our Apps to find out more about our Apps. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Apps, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Apps. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Geographical Information
- When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located in and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
- Automatic Information
- We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of our Apps from which you entered our Apps, if any, as well as the name of the Apps to which you’re headed when you leave our Apps. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Apps provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Apps.
- Log Data
- Like many App operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Apps (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Apps that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Under the Child’s Online Privacy Security Act, no App operator can require, as a condition to involvement in an activity, that a child younger than 13 years of age divulge more details than is reasonably required. Kalpesh Oza abides by this demand. Kalpesh Oza just collects information willingly offered; no information is gathered passively. Children under 13 can submit only their email address when sending us an email in our “Contact Us” area. Kalpesh Oza makes use of the email address to respond to a one-time demand from a child under 13 and afterwards deletes the email address. In case Kalpesh Oza collects and maintains personal information relating to a child under 13, the parent may send out an email to us to review, alter and/or erase such info as well as to decline to enable any additional collection or use of the child’s information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Apps
- We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Apps.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Apps (i.e. payment processors, App hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation
- We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Apps and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Apps and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
- We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Kalpesh Oza, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
We offer you the chance to “opt-out” from having your personally identifiable information used for particular functions, when we ask you for this detail. When you register for our Apps, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Links to Other Apps
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control. Personal Data is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your web browser. No Web or email transmission is ever totally protected or mistake cost-free. For example, email sent out to or from our Apps may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of email.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.